[Cin] About links to cin-cv repos

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 17:22:29 CET 2021

I observe that Igor has sent to personal emails instead of to the mailing
list, but since I don't like anonymity on these issues, and I think we all
have the right to have an opinion, I copy and paste the answer I gave,
thinking that this was an email from the cinelerra list, and incidentally I
take the opportunity to say that I agree with Phyllis's response.

My previous answer that only Igor received
Ok, thank you very much Igor, this whole topic of repositories and versions
is beyond my knowledge. For this I have to be guided by what I find already
done on the web.

Tell you that this work is really being done by Aldana, I only help with
specific things.

I'm also not sure it's wrong. The decision to change these links is not my
responsibility, this must be decided by Sam together with Phyllis.

Greetings.