[Cin] CinGG crash rendering high fps

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 18:06:13 CEST 2021

> Maybe we need a section on Color Management?

Unfortunately, I'm not able to talk about how CinGG handles colors.
There are too many points I don't understand and the few I do intuit
are probably wrong.
I've tried asking Adam Williams who also replied:

"There is no color management workflow.  They shouldn't sell it as a
replacement for Davinci Resolve."

Which, as you can see, doesn't clarify anything, other than his temper.  :-)

It's a problem we don't have experts who know the field because,
especially in this days, it's a very important point.