[Cin] latest hacks

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 09:38:31 CEST 2021

> updated tarball attached. you probably still need
> git reset --hard 34d7b567ee523

Each time I delete the CinGG folder (cinelerra5) and do a new download
with git clone; I didn't think git reset was needed. After a git
clone:

[paz at arch-paz cinelerra-5.1]$ git checkout master
Already in 'master'
Your branch is updated with respect to 'origin/master'.
[paz at arch-paz cinelerra-5.1]$ git reset --hard 34d7b567ee523
fatal: ambiguous '34d7b567ee523' argument: unknown revision or path
not in working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, as follows:

> first, then 'chown -R whole_tree' for yout user

Regarding folder access, I have tried several times to give:

# chown -R paz:users /home/paz/cinelerra5

but this folder already belongs to paz, so nothing changes.

> as for testing patches separately you can try:

I'm going to try just putting in the patches you pointed out, but I
can't find randrik10.