[Cin] latest hacks

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 14:57:08 CEST 2021

On Thursday, July 22, 2021, Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com> wrote:

> Better to wait for MatN's tests, so we are more sure than my
> error-filled attempts.
> In the meantime I tried the new git that contains libaom 3.1.1. I
> imported a test video (BeachYoga.webm from https://av1.webmfiles.org/)
> and the playback is smooth. I tried the rendering and it works well
> (28 fps, for my PC it's a normal result).

well, playback should be handled by libdav1d.. (it should be built by
default). only encoding *into* av1 handled by libaom (and this was still
slow per your earlier tests)

anyway, thanks for continuos testing!

PS: some strangeness with permissions on hdd may be due to overheating??
because summer.... double check temperatures inside computer case, make
backup at evening/night/morning ...