[Cin] latest hacks

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 11:30:29 CEST 2021

I installed randrik11 patches with "git am --whitespace=fix ...". It
failed only patch 0029 and gave whitespace problems only patch 0038. I
gave permissions after applying the patches.
Usual compile error after a few seconds. See cin5.log.

(I always keep a T monitor in sight when doing tests and rendering.
But it could be that the nvme gets too hot - I have a motherboard
sensor in general but don't have them for nvme.)

Thank you for the great work you do and your patience with me.