[Cin] offtopic, may be humor

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 22:40:48 CEST 2021

On Friday, July 30, 2021, Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Friday, July 30, 2021, Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>  i also found this article, not sure if it already was known? (from 2013)
>>> https://www.apertus.org/zh-hans/node/160
>>>
>>> has some grep lines for getting range of images out of Cin's project
>>> xml..
>>>
>> Believe it or not, that "grep" line still seems to work on an ordinary
>> xml file (that was not even a case mentioned in the article) but that just
>> shows the usefulness of "sed" !
>>

> found version of article with more illustrations
>
> https://szaszak.wordpress.com/linux/digital_cinema_automation/

scripts on github:

https://github.com/szaszak/florestavermelha

this was interesting art/sci/software/hw experiment...

I am fairly sure I prefer 'hackable' camera (with docs, not just some
forgotten version of Android without sources for key components.. () + open
software - this way I get maximum out of it, not just what marketing
allowed me to get (my current rarely used  fake-4k camera  sharpens too
hard on ISP inside cam.. no control over this part!)