[Cin] export_edl patch

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:19:55 CEST 2021

try some other menu, like 'importing edl'?

most likely autodetection was tuned for each NLE's native edl format (as
far as i can guess)

Ask on support forums if any possible imaginable way of importing this poor
file failed...

i do not think you need anything special, i installed opentimeline via
'pip' (python's own package manager), but you probably have proper package
with dependencies on Arch?

https://archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/opentimelineio/

Openshot/shotcut probably having their own code, and so is DaVinchi
Resolve...