[Cin] 4k test videos from Ultravideo (very huge!)

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 23:43:12 CEST 2021

i hacked ffmpeg-4.4 so it exposes this list of pix_fmts for cingg to
display.
and now you can make huuuuge y4m files with  high bit depth (10/12/14/16
and better subsampling / 422, 444)

unfortunately it seems our processing of 'strict' option is broken, so i
hacked out err message... from libavformat/yuv4mpegpipe muxer..

not sure if vdpau/vaapi/nvenc decoding/encoding still work, i only saw ref.
to this wrapped_avframe in declink/opengl/xv *devices* (currently unused by
cingg? ) and vapoursynth muxer...