[Cin] 4k test videos from Ultravideo (very huge!)

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Wed Jun 16 09:49:38 CEST 2021

I have downloaded this CityAlley file, 3.5GB 7z file.
Unzipped it is a 15G file with the name
CityAlley_3840x2160_50fps_10bit.yuv .

Trying to load it in CinGG 2021-05 AppImage does not work, it just
seems to do nothing. Not even accepted as resource only. If I set the
format to 368x2160p50 RGBA float, and select the file, load strategy
"concatenate to existing tracks", then click "apply", a window comes
saying "... format couldn't be determined, assume raw PCM , and shows
audio format choices. Which obviously is not correct.

No errors when started in a terminal.
The "file" command does not seem to know what kind of file it is
either, it just says "data".

I assume that because it is raw, CinGG (or the "file" cmd) cannot
determine what file it is. I have not looked into the file header.
If the frame format would be known, e.g. is there in spite of raw some
indication of when a new frame starts, then I presume this could be
added to CinGG. Otherwise how do you know now many bytes/pixel?

MatN