[Cin] bugtracking notes..

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:05:09 CEST 2021

000575 (how to optimize rendering speed) - I downloaded script, will study

000576 - lost a/v sync.. yeah I was thinking about reinstancing timecode
fields in asset info window.. but isn't this issue ought to be solvable (at
track level at least) by 'nudges'?

000572 - spacing in title plugin - yeah i'll look into code... but I am
afraid it might be a bit more complicated than just new numeric input
field? (letters have their bounding box, i think, so for adding horizontal
spacing you need to know this boundary, I think... and may be some
typographical nuances...)

000561 limit amount of memory Cingg uses - isn't this task better to be
done by 'ulimit' external command? Ah, no, it only limits amount virtual
memory at best (-v) So, cgroups? (i'll look into this)

000577 - gang media/gang channel not working - sorry never used this mode,
need to re-read docs on how it supposed to work)

000499 provide links to source.. I saw notification from this bug in inbox,
but I do not have my bugtracker's password here in mobile browser, so I
can't reply there...