[Cin] Cannot render above 60FPS

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:46:43 CEST 2021

> cool! Did you tried to import resulted files back into Cingg and try to proxy them?)

Rendered again at 144 fps ==> OK; closed CinGG; start CinGG ; load the
file mp4 at 144 fps (1080p) ==> OK
Proxy a 1/2 default (mpeg) ==> error:

    int FFMPEG::open_encoder(const char*, const char*):
    check_frame_rate failed
/home/paz/video_editing/prova/CinGG-std-test.proxy2-mp4.mpeg
    proxy: failed=1 canceled=0
    int ProxyRender::create_needed_proxies(int):
    Error making proxy.
    proxy: failed=0 canceled=0

(The proxies are 2 because in the timeline I had created a clip and
then brought it back into the timeline as a nested clip, appended to
the previous edit.)

Created a proxy in mov.mov (1/2) ==> OK
Done various editing with proxy/original ==> OK
Deleted the proxy ==> OK