[Cin] Cannot render above 60FPS

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Jun 19 10:05:41 CEST 2021

What I know 72, 90, and 144 are not standard frame rates. I don't
remember for 100 fps, seems to me not.
I think only standard frame rates should be taken into consideration by
Cinelerra-GG, otherwise what is a standard for?
If an User uses a no standard frame rate She/He may have problem to play
it somewhere.
If You, like me, think that Cinelerra-GG is a professional program (I
would say mostly Prosumer) only the standard frame rate should be there
to avoid future/next problem with users (and broadcast). And could it
happen for Video/Audio sync?
IMHO, all of you can make a screencast with screen recorder at any (?)
frame rate you want but when you use a NLE the Format Project should use
the standard frame rates.
What I know Cinelerra-GG may work with any source frame rate but the
Project Format should be conformed to standards.
The check on the frame rate that Cinelerra-GG performs are just for that.
Sorry if I think so.

I would like to know by Pierre, Sam, RafaMar and other Professionl Video
Editor what they think about it.

Thanks!
IgorBeg