[Cin] Cannot render above 60FPS

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 00:10:53 CEST 2021

IgorBeg,
I just wanted to pass along what MatN emailed to me (he is overwhelmed with
projects right now so is having to step back, but I am sure he would not
mind me passing this along).
*Quote from MatN:  *"I was actually playing with the new multi-fps options
(very good additions, I think), but did not get very far yet."

The below are a good set of questions.  I think the majority of casual
users, like me, will just leave the Settings->Format as is.

- Can any coded support any frame rate (without any problems)? If not,