[Cin] Cannot render above 60FPS

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Jun 20 14:16:18 CEST 2021

Thanks Andrew_R for the links and documentation.
Thanks Pierre for your exaustive explain about from a Professional Video
Editor's  point of view.

I don't want to impose any of my choices on others, and I certainly
can't stop a developer (or more developers) from changing the code. And,
again,I don't know anything about Linux,... I am only an User. I ask
myself questions and try to bring my doubts here.
- Can any coded support any frame rate (without any problems)? If not,
can the developer avoid entering "non-standard" frame rates in the
drop-down menu?
- Can the developer(s) help the user not to make "non-standard" choices
in order not to have playback problems on some media device?
Then, if an user manually changes the frame rate it means that he knows
what he may expect or not.

These considerations of mine are always valid for any possible change
and do not want to irritate the sensitivity of anyone.

Phyllis, you can do what is best for the community not for a single User
like me. Thank you!
IgorBeg