[Cin] exportEDL, timecode patches

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 01:36:28 CEST 2021

I think I enabled _writing_ timecode info into rendered files (tested mxf)
if you set timecode for your timeline manually - it should be respected.
If you render selection of your timeline  - timecode will be set at start
timecode of your render position.
if you render selection with already altered (via clapping icon) timeline -
it also should work.

I found you (sometimes?) need to hit 'align timecodes' menu item for
refreshing asset timecode info.... but such action will mes up timeline if
some assets had no real timecode info....

Anyway, try to test those patches and told us how useful (or dangerous?)
they are...

In theory I think this is good idea to get embedded timecodes into rendered
files (rel. to your working timeline) , but may be you sometimes want
zeroed tc in output files?