[Cin] possible cinepack profile speedup

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 01:01:34 CEST 2021

Andrew,
Will check these in.   cinepak changes make it run twice as fast and the
mediainfo is the same except for sizes.

Results from running before and after:
Old: 2713 frames in 777.079 seconds / size = 34935959
New: 2713 frames in 337.795 seconds / size = 36845828
Since the new is bigger in size, it is probably better.
I ran ydiff on the 2 files and although they were not a perfect match, I
could not see any anomalies and they looked the same to me.

I basically added