[Cin] HV update mods to "maybe" incorporate into CinGG

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 19:02:53 CET 2021

Since MatN is working on an update for wikipedia for CinelerraGG, I noticed
the inclusion of Adam's HV update as stated here:  "Bug fixes for running
on a 4K monitor. Support for odd frame sizes in OpenGL. CR3 file format.
Automatic histogram value."

I can look at the changes and with some help from Andrew/Andras might be
able to incorporate any simple improvements in our version.  Initial fuzzy
observation:

1) Bug fixes for running on a 4K monitor -- *not needed* as the 4K monitor
development was done independently here and there is no correlation and no
bugs have been reported.
2) Support for odd frame sizes in OpenGL -- *probably* *not needed* as a
lot of work to accommodate OpenGL AND odd frame size has been done here
over time.  But I do not know how to check this.
3) CR3 file format support -- not sure about this.  Does ffmpeg support CR3?
4) Automatic histogram value -- this should not be difficult to check to
see if needed and merge in.