[Cin] HV update mods to "maybe" incorporate into CinGG

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 00:29:24 CET 2021

2 new plugins from HV 7.3 have been converted to run on cinelerra-gg and
checked into GIT -- not sure if either is very useful.
   Posterize -- converts video frames to poster-like frames.
   Timelapsehelper - this one is odd as you can speed up the video by 2x,
3x... BUT the time of the video stays the same so that if you have 1 minute
of video, it speeds it up at 2x and the frames show in 30 seconds but it
will play black frames for the other 30 seconds to make 1 minute and of
course the audio does not speed up.

Not a very good demo is at:  https://streamable.com/2046xd

Still looking at CR3 still but it requires a new LibRaw and I am hoping
Andrew can assist later.