[Cin] Render farm

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 15:00:10 CET 2021

Andrea, that is GREAT NEWS as I was very worried about AppImage not working.

> Is it possible to create a generally valid script to replace the one
> mentioned in the manual?

Probably, but I do now know what it is.

> Every time you close the client instances, if you want to redo the render
> farm, you have to repeat the associations.

I never had to do this but I will try it again and see if that has changed.
Will have to look at some of the other things you mentioned.  It would be
good for you to open a BT on the Calf plugins reload though.