[Cin] Any opinion on changing default "Play every frame"?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 02:03:08 CET 2021

In the old days, computers were a lot slower and so I am assuming that that
is why "Play every frame" defaults to unchecked.  You may have noticed in
the forum today that it caused a problem.  Reference:

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/forum/help-audio/offset-between-read-head-and-sound-2/#post-1648

If anyone has an objection to me switching the default to this being
checked, please let me know.  I think new users will benefit from having
"Play every frame" enabled to avoid problems.   Thanks, Phyllis