[Cin] implementation

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Mon May 10 20:24:45 CEST 2021

Great addition to Cinelerra but two problems...

On my keyboard, the two Alt keys are separated from each other by 6.5"
(16.5 cm). It is almost impossible for me to reach both keys at the same
time with the fingers of one hand (so that the second hand can operate a
shuttle button)

The process works sometimes and sometimes not.

Pierre