[Cin] implementation

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 21:29:58 CEST 2021

(About Context Help once program started.)
OK, see attached.  Used Andrea's wording suggestion on the Status Bar and
put it in the color Green.  It can be easily switched back to white, but I
think Green shows up a lot better.  Check the Tip of the Day wording and
make a suggestion if you thinks it needs changing.

IMHO I think that the right place for "Alt+h" could be the "Tip of the