[Cin] implementation

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed May 12 09:05:44 CEST 2021

In "Tip of the Day" 4 lines of text are too much, I think. It is better
only 2 lines. Less is More for and User.
My english is not good but I would write something as
Move the mouse's pointer on a item and press ALT+h shortcut
to open the Context HELP in your default browser.
So an User read quickly and eventually try.
Is the green text "Welcome to CinGG - Use ALT+h for Context HELP." only
for that theme or for all themes?
Note that I have written the words ALT and HELP in capital letters
because they immediately catch the eye.
Thanks!

IgorBeg