[Cin] Updated CinGG release for downloading the AppImage

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 11:53:34 CET 2021

All perfect installation and appimage. Thank you.
Two questions:
1- I also tried to build OpenCV along with the source and had no
errors. But the plugins don't appear in the plugins list. Instead
putting manually the plugins in ".../bin/plugins" everything works
normally. (PS: OpenCV has been updated recently, is it possible to
create the most updated copies of the plugins?)
2- I don't really understand the multibit version.Why put both the
regular version and the multibit version? Are there things that work
with one and not the other version?

PS2: The new DPX, mxf and Cineform formats are due more to Andrew than to me.