[Cin] one more termux patch!

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 14:47:48 CET 2021

On Saturday, November 27, 2021, Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 1- Applying only the first patch and then moving the result
> (libavc1394-0.5.4.patch1) to .../thirdparty//src, the compilation is
> successful, without even using patch 2.
> I used patch < ... instead of git am
>
> 2- Using also the second patch and moving the result
> (libavc1394-0.5.4.patch1 and libavc1394-0.5.4.patch2) to
> .../thirdparty/src, the compilation is still successful. I couldn't
> tell the differences.
>
> 3- Using only the first patch with "git am" the compilation is
> successful. In this case I put the patch in .../cinelerra-5.1, without
> entering /thirdparty and without moving the result of the patch to
> /thirdparty/src. I can't tell if there are any differences with the
> other builds.

oh, very cool, I was  afraid i broke build too hard for even fixing (once
in time I tried autoreconf on kde3 sources.. it failed in mysterious for me
ways!)

still, because I suspect more of such patches will be needed for new-ish
architectures (ppc64le, aarch64, e2k..) this specific patch might go in or
wait depending on Phyllis feelings as de-facto our release engineer (most
periodic-release softwares tend to have feature/code freeze just before
release)