[Cin] DPX sequence in CinGG

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 19:53:53 CEST 2021

My apologies Phyllis, I did not provide the most important
information: when creating lists of images as a name we have to put
img_%05d.dpx.
So the process is:
1- Create a folder (for example /tmp/dpx/) where to collect the images.
2- In the Render window of CinGG put as path and file name:
/tmp/dpx/image%05d.dpx (or any other name)
That should work for you. Maybe I could make a note in the manual,
since it applies to every image sequence.

PS: I tried to create a ffmpeg preset for the Cineform HD codec of the
GoPro as well (it has become an Open format), but I can't get it to
work. Andrew could you try to create it yourself? This way CinGG would
contain all the famous and most used codecs, even in pro environment.