[Cin] DPX sequence in CinGG

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:24:33 CEST 2021

Andrea,
I must be doing something wrong?  I loaded a small 1.5 minute video and
rendered it using DPX.dpx and it only created a single video file that was
all black when I used ffplay to play it.   Mediainfo shows:

General
Complete name                            : junk4.dpx
Format                                   : DPX
Format version                           : Version 1.0
File size                                : 497 KiB
Writing library                          : Lavc58.134.100

Image
Format                                   : DPX
Format version                           : Version 1.0
Format_Compression                       : Raw
Format settings                          : Little / Packed
Width                                    : 352 pixels
Height                                   : 240 pixels
Display aspect ratio                     : 3:2
Color space                              : RGB
Bit depth                                : 16 bits
Compression mode                         : Lossless
Stream size                              : 497 KiB (100%)
Writing library                          : Lavc58.134.100
Transfer characteristics                 : Linear