[Cin] libaom 3.1.1 patch for Ubuntu 16.04.7

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 01:47:54 CEST 2021

Andrew, this works well on Ubuntu 16.04 and is very good to have. I will
check it into GIT next time I boot the desktop.

Start of "RANT"
And now for a "rant"  --  I am disgusted by the developers/maintainers of
these type of libraries.  Are they so unable to "make" these libraries with
the current set of directions that they need to change "cmake" again and
again?  What in the world are they adding to "make" it so that older
operating systems can no longer compile their library.  Are they that inept
and non-versatile?
End of "RANT"