[Cin] offtopic: Digitize and record Audio via Line-In Jack or via USB adapter?

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 22:33:50 CEST 2021

I'm travelling some days, so sorry I have to wait a week to practically
follow up the replies.

I have speakers connected to the back panel audio ports and possibly also a
mic.
In the meantime thanks for the received suggestion and detailed
information.

What is really the "A/D converter" using analog ports in comparision with
an usb A/D adapter?

Terje