[Cin] offtopic: Digitize and record Audio via Line-In Jack or via USB adapter?

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 21:22:57 CEST 2021

Thanks a lot for this information.
I'v found a near identical(?) model at an affordable price,
Behringer U-Phono UFO202 USB Vinyl Audio interface
https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0A12

I wonder if it is possible to record and save audio in FLAC lossless
compressed format in any application on Linux?

Terje

fre. 24. sep. 2021, 13:58 skrev mnieuw--- via Cin <