[Cin] Color erase like GIMP

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:11:09 CEST 2021

On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, Stefan de Konink via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 8:21:58 AM CEST, Andrew Randrianasulu via
> Cin wrote:
>
>> well, if you have patch for ffmpeg (relatively new version) you can also
>> patch Cinelerra-gg's internal copy of ffmpeg and try your filter from
>> there, or add it as new blending mode as I tried (for other equations)
>> some
>> time ago (hack attached)
>>

> In my own cinGG ff_blend is not available as plugin. So... need to figure
> out that part first.
>
> In addition; I was already warned that my code would cause issues on 420
> formats. Should check that too.

aw, sorry, it commented out as having i/o errors :(

http://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/cinelerra.git;a=blob;f=cinelerra-5.1/ffmpeg/plugin.opts;h=11cb26e218edf6efa489cef86d459c3e2043c7e7;hb=HEAD

I was thinking about reroute plugin in addition to chromakey, but probably
this still does not do what you want..

"The Reroute plugin enables you to selectively transfer the Alpha channel
or the Components (RGB or YUV) or both from a source track to a target
track, partially overwriting the target's contents. It works as a shared
plugin."

https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/Reroute.html