[Cin] cinelerra-gg on ppc64el

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 21:12:37 CEST 2022

I also try to make (current) dynamic build going on emulated ppc, so for me
fix was setting CFLAGS to - I/usr/include/a52dec (on void-linux 32 bit ppc)
and adding  '-la52' to libzmpeg3/Makefile LIBS

may be if majority of systems put a52 header in a52dec/ subfolder we should
modify our check_header line in configure.ac to look there?