[Cin] megapatch series 8

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 02:42:31 CEST 2022

Andrew, just an update only.
I want to continue with the Bluray patches despite the problem with
0006-EXPERIMENTAL-add-variable-chapter-interval-to-bdwrit.patch  which I
had to back out.  So I went forward with 0007-0017 which correctly patched
but neither the choice of bluray_lpcm.m2ts or bluray_truehd.m2ts worked
(got unknown bluray stream  pcm_bluray and got unknown bluray audio format
0 ch).  You may very well have fixed these in later patches but I am trying
to go in order.  Then as I patch 0018 and 0019, hunks fail because there is
no "every_n_sec"  from
0006-EXPERIMENTAL-add-variable-chapter-interval-to-bdwrit.patch was backed
out.

No need to reply -- I will continue to work around this and make changes
manually so I can see if I can get the tsmuxer muxing and selectable audio
codec working because they would be good additions.

 from a previous disc write (it is a Rewritable Disc because I have to test
over and over and over again when it comes to bluray).