[Cin] megapatch series 8

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 02:44:06 CEST 2022

Andrew, another Bluray update.
>From megapile_8, I have in the following Bluray patches with 2
modifications and the bluray disc works on both the Samsung UHD and the LG
Bluray connected to the TV.

0005-EXPERIMENT-update-bdwrite-for-lpcm-hevc.patch0007-EXPERIMENTAL-add-bd_profile-array-to-bdcreate.C-so-i.patch
0008-EXPERIMENTAL-bdcreate-add-m2ts-profiles-part-1.patch
0009-Fix-bdcreate.C-layout.patch
0010-EXPERIMENTAL-attempt-to-get-value-from-popuptextbox.patch
0012-truehd-experimental-bluray-profile.patch
0013-EXPERIMENTAL-add-truehd-audio-profile-for-bdcreate.C.patch
0014-EXPERIMENTAL-add-tsmuxer-checkbox.patch
0015-EXPERIMENTAL-fix-layout-in-bdcreate-after-tsmuxer-ch.patch
0016-NOT-YET.patch
0017-EXPERIMENTAL-shell-script-run-tsmuxer-conditionally-.patch
0018-Attempt-at-fixing-bdwrite-stream_type-coding_type-co.patch
0019-EXPERIMENTAL-attempt-at-fixing-bdwrite-on-Android-af.patch
0020-EXPERIMENTAL-real-fix-for-bdwrite.patch
0021-EXPERIMENTAL-try-to-add-lpcm-to-tsmuxer-meta-file.patch
0022-EXPERIMENTAL-really-fix-audio-names-fir-tsmuxer-meta.patch
0037-freebsd-in-bdcreate-bdwrite.patch

(0001-0004 and 0011 were already checked into GIT)

Unfortunately
0006-EXPERIMENTAL-add-variable-chapter-interval-to-bdwrit.patch  causes
problems BUT there are already chapters being written so I do not know why
this was even added?  and probably that is why it does not work.  SEE
ATTACHED for current TV shot of current bluray and note the Info stating
chapters and they work when I skip forward or backward to the next or
previous chapter.

The 2 modifications I made are in bdcreate.C to temporarily comment out the
choices of lpcm and truehd as neither 1 works for me (see error messages in
previous email).
However, the choice of "tsmuxer" works, or at least does something and
creates no problem but I do not see or hear any difference if checked off
or on.