[Cin] cingg vaapi on i3-3227U cpu

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:05:05 CEST 2022

yeah, someone just need to implement this.

Also found this discussion, it seems va-api a bit.. shortsightened:
https://github.com/intel/libva/issues/540
"libva (v2.12) does not find /dev/dri/renderD129 (stops scanning for GPUs
if "renderD128" is not present) #540
 Closed
eero-t opened this issue on 6 Sep 2021 · 3 comments"

this probably affects flatpack and other modern isolation techniques...

also, freebsd setup has its own problems back in 2020 or so (again, due to
gpu device name), but at least it proves gpu media acceleration sometimes
possible on FreeBSD

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/70699-enable-hardware-acceleration-on-freebsd/