[Cin] bluray lpcm update!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:31:06 CEST 2022

The 30 second and 1 minute 30 second files worked.  So I think the last 2
patches are good.  I am just going to see if I can put the 99 and 999a
patch in 1 file and test that.  If that goes well, I think I can check it
into GIT.

I will prepare an appimage and upload the files as you requested but it
will not be done until later this evening.