[Cin] Few new image profiles

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 05:06:40 CEST 2022

ср, 24 авг. 2022 г., 03:30 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:

> I will test all 23.  Am I correct in saying that  the smc.qt in
> 0008-New-video-and-image-profiles.patch was corrected and should be added?
> Previously you said it did not work and do not add.

No, smc.qt still does not work for me, I just fixed apng ... alias_pix also
does not work with single image, but I have not tried suggested %d pattern
filename ...

You probably can look into

~/cinelerra/cinelerra-5.1 $ less thirdparty/ffmpeg-5.1/libavformat/img2enc.c

.extensions =
"bmp,dpx,exr,jls,jpeg,jpg,jxl,ljpg,pam,pbm,pcx,pfm,pgm,pgmyuv,phm,"
"png,ppm,sgi,tga,tif,tiff,jp2,j2c,j2k,xwd,sun,ras,rs,im1,im8,"
"im24,sunras,vbn,xbm,xface,pix,y,avif,qoi",

And add few more image formats ..I just have no idea where you may want
"xface" or "vbn"

Jxl is jpeg-xl (i think) and their source tar kinda massive and demand
cmake 3.10 ... So not tried it yet.