[Cin] Few new image profiles

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 22:42:25 CEST 2022

I have tested all of these with the 0010-fix-apng.patch applied.
Which one of rpza.qt is to be used?  the one attached here or the one from
0008-New-video-and-image-profiles.patch which is different?

The following do not work and all get the same type of error messages:
pfm.pfm,  phm.phm, qoi.qoi
FFStream::write_packet: write packet failed.
file:/tmp/a.pfm
  err: Invalid argument
FFStream::encode_frame: encode failed.
file: /tmp/a.pfm
  err: Invalid argument
FFMPEG::mux_video  err: Operation not permitted
[image2 @ 0x7f77d403edc0] Cannot write more than one file with the same
name. Are you missing the -update option or a sequence pattern?
FFStream::write_packet: write packet failed.
file:/tmp/a.pfm
  err: Invalid argument
FFStream::encode_frame: encode failed.
file: /tmp/a.pfm
  err: Invalid argument
FFStream::flush failed
:file:/tmp/a.pfm
  err: Operation not permitted
Render::render_single: Session finished.
** rendered 656 frames in 8.328 secs, 78.770 fps
FFMPEG::open_decoder: some stream have bad times: /tmp/a.pfm
FFMPEG::open_decoder: some stream have bad times: /tmp/a.pfm

As stated earlier smc.qt does not work and gets the following error
messages:
[swscaler @ 0x7fee18241840] pal8 is not supported as output pixel format
FFVideoConvert::convert_frame_picture: sws_getCachedContext() failed
[swscaler @ 0x7fee1824e940] pal8 is not supported as output pixel format
FFVideoConvert::convert_frame_picture: sws_getCachedContext() failed
FFVideoStream::encode: encode failed