[Cin] interesting use of tsmuxer, other Bluray software

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 18:03:11 CET 2022

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=76jHqjYbrbo

apparently, you can "demux" srt subtitles to Blu-ray "sup" graphical
subtitle stream, then edit it with bdsup2sub++ (c++/qt5 port of java-based
bdsup2sup) and remux back into blu-ray! Or create dvd subtitles out of srt
subtitles!

Or create your your own *.ass/ssa in ageasub and then use
https://github.com/Masaiki/ass2bdnxml (in theory it can give you sup file
directly according to built-in help)

And manipulate subtitle params with
https://github.com/cubicibo/SUPer (uses python)

Also, not something I tried but interesting piece of software (python
again) for manipulating blu-ray internals like playlist/clip info ...

https://github.com/shimamura-hougetsu/shinya

Also, windows program but may work under wine?

3d (MVC) encoder (x264 can't do this)

https://sites.google.com/site/videofan3d/software/frim-encoder.

Also, is comment from
https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=282#c3706 actually in
manual somewhere?

I can't see it in
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/Subtitles.html but may
be it resided in some other section ....

May be this advanced manipulations of Blu-ray streams also better to be put
in separate html document? It really not about Cin-gg but still those
pieces of info a bit hard to find so having them on our site might be
attractor!