[Cin] oh, my fix for nested edl undo crash regressed video!

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 20:17:07 CET 2022

вс, 20 нояб. 2022 г., 01:23 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:

> *IgorBeghetto:*
> I created an AppImage that contains the BT #558 bug fix (0x00 vs. 0xff)
> AND with these 2 Experimental patches in to fix "nested edl undo crash" so
> you could test if you find the time.  The fix for 558 is the most important
> though and you already built that.  It is at:
>    https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/test_ubuntu16.AppImage
>
> Locking and unlocking are extremely sensitive and can cause all kinds of
> weird crashes so I guess that is why the patch is called EXPERIMENTAL.  But
> could definitely be the missing part and fix the problem.

I recompiled cingg on my Slackware without those two patches and sadly
crash on nested edl load/undo still around :(

Phyllis, can you just add part with checking existence of edl, and may be
leave locking changes out for now? ( I thought we should unlock in same
function if we exit from it but may be I am wrong ...)