[Cin] Fwd: Volunteer Translator (EN<>ES)

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Feb 3 10:34:28 CET 2022

Hi Marianella,

Welcome to our community.

We greatly appreciate people volunteering to help us translate the
website. I will add you as a translator and send you a separate email
with your details.

You can find instructions here:

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/translate-website/

Since we already have some translators it may be that texts have already
been translated. In case of new translations, the fastest one will get
the order.

If you have any questions, please leave a short message.

Sam