[Cin] Checked into GIT, updated tiff and libogg

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 02:28:27 CET 2022

Just checked into GIT, tiff which went from 4.1.0 to 4.3.0 and libogg from
1.3.4 to 1.3.5.  I did do a test to read in and render tiff sequences and
ogg video files and saw no issues.  The updated libraries look innocuous
but had not had updates for a year or 2.
(Andrew, I made sure tiff-4.1.0.patch1 was carried over to
tiff-4.3.0.patch1.)

Also want to update libvpx but have not found the latest version and its
relevant version number yet.
And fftw-3.3.8 is now at version 3.3.10 on the web, but for some reason
when I change configure.ac from 8 to 10, CinGG still creates 8 and then
looks for 10 so the compile fails.  If I delete fftw-3.3.8.tar.xz in
thirdparty/src directory and have only fftw-3.3.10.tar xz there it works,
but I should not have to do that.  More details available if you understand
what the problem is and can make a suggestion for me to try.  Thanks,
Phyllis