[Cin] Creating AppImage

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Wed Feb 9 13:07:35 CET 2022

1. Change an AppImage.
I have not tested re-compression, but as far as I know now an AppImage
is a normal zip file with the internal layout specified. Can't you just
zip the changed directory structure?

2. I cannot create a full AppImage on Mint 19.3 at the moment, because
the manual does not build there any more. I can build an AppImage
without the manual.

MatN