[Cin] incorporated dvd/bluray corrections in manual

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 00:01:45 CET 2022

Terje,
FINALLY made the corrections in the manual as you reported in email :
"EXPERIMENTAL: blu-ray lpcm profile + gui" which was dated Dec. 21 9:33AM.
I have not checked them into GIT yet, but attached is a description of your
corrections and how I fixed.  They will not show up online until the next
monthly release.

Thanks to everyone for reporting any needed fixes and please continue to do
so.  And thank you, Terje, because the Features5 manual upon which the
current manual is based was started upon your suggestion !!  I never forget
that.  ... Phyllis