[Cin] Crash on playback

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 01:06:17 CET 2022

Mark,

> If you get vdpau working, could you build a multibit version appimage for
> older systems? That would cover all my use cases.

Yes, that would be easy IF I get vdpau working.

> I shared a sample file. You should be able to download the original file
> from this link also:

As expected, no crash while playing on Fedora 29 (with same glibc and
kernel version level). Maybe I will try installing RHEL8 out of
curiosity).  Trying to fix something when I can not reproduce it, is
impossible.

Also, when booting my old Fedora 29, I noticed there is another partition
labeled Fedora 29 - Cuda development so that should prove helpful.