[Cin] Crash on playback

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 02:51:21 CET 2022

Mark,

> It does not crash when using X11 OpenGL, only X11. X11 with direct render
> does not seem to be faster when using vdpau, so I think I have a workable
> solution that does not require extra tracks.

Curiouser and curiouser.  I checked and I was using X11 and not OpenGL.

I have created a multibit AppImage on my Fedora 29 computer(which is an
HP/Intel/Broadwell graphics board) and have uploaded it.  When I tested
this AppImage moved to an AMD Ryzen-7 (with a Radeon graphics board) vdpau
worked for me on tutorial.mp4 file.  It did not work with DSCF0220.MOV
though probably due to limitations of my board.  When you have time and the
inclination, you should see if it works for you by downloading:

https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/cin-x86_older-distros_multibit.AppImage