[Cin] Again bugs in alignment

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Jan 23 10:30:04 CET 2022

Sorry, but I don't understand what are you saying. Can you explain
better what is your goal, please?
To do a trim (or a consideration) watching the thumbnails on the
timeline is not a good way.
My first suggestion is to use "Hours:Minutes:Seconds:Frames" on the
Timeline Bar because it is more precise. You can choose that with RMB
(Right Mouse Button) on the Timeline Bar.
And checking "Align cursor on Frames" is enabled by Menu-> Settings.

IgorBeg