[Cin] Feature discussion for linear editing

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Sun Jan 23 18:06:33 CET 2022

On Sunday, January 23, 2022 5:42:05 PM CET, Phyllis Smith via Cin wrote:
> Part 1 - it seems like "Drag and drop editing mode" might be a
> better fit than "Mixers" for your use case.

Do you mean here making cut points, in all tracks, and then move them up
into the  timeline, after it doing rolling edits for fine tuning?

> I do not see any
> major programming features being implemented in the near future
> until some really motivated programmer retires !

You would have to explain this joke to me. Is there a programmer now
holding back to implement true improvements. Or are advanced features
taking too much time next to a day job?

--
Stefan