[Cin] Editing 4K content targetting 1080p output

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Jan 30 14:02:36 CET 2022

Thanks Stefan for screenshots and screencast!

For Proxy, could you use .mov, for example, instead of JPEG Sequence (or
other type of sequence), please?

In your screencast at 2:11 you are dragging and dropping the clip from
Resources/MEDIA when Proxy is enabled! Like said in my previous post,
when Proxy is Enabled you MUST to use Resources/PROXY.
You are changing the Z value of the Camera tool because you have used
Resources/MEDIA instead of Resources/Proxy when Proxy is Enabled.

> Is there any technical reason not to have the viewer play any clip in the
> *media's* resolution. Regardless of proxy or project setup?
Have have you  tried "my" Workflow? May be it is good also for you.

PS:
I always use Proxy and it always works right!
Pay attemption becouse some plugins, like Title, are not developed for
Proxy.

IgorBeg