[Cin] Monitor profiling

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:19:42 CEST 2022

Thank you for the various advice.
I have spent a lot of time testing and the situation has improved, but
I am not completely satisfied.
If I adjust the display before calibration I get acceptable brightness
and the wrong colors.
If I adjust the display during calibration I get very good colors but
a too high "gamma".
In the end the best (but not perfect) result is to adjust brightness
before and colors during calibration.

I also tried using Argyll from the command line, but I get a DeltaE =
12 without being able to decrease it...

I am left to figure out how to be sure if only one profile is active
or if there are multiple overlapping profiles.